Unofficial Mills

lily allen to play big weekend

simon38

I shall try to get tix for the day she is not on!! Her latest song, btw, is a country & western type number, which is awful. Heard it on Jo Whiley's show yesterday.

She's already managed two successful songs in two months from her new album. I seem to recall that's all Madonna could manage on her latest album. Oh dear.

Harrrumpf... I wonder if she makes as much money touring as Madonna does. Madonna has made a fortune from her Sticky & Sweet tour.

Maybe Lily Allen is more about the fans and won't require a massive backstage area and helicopter and hundreds of policemen guarding her.

Yeh, she encourages all the fans to take DRUGS and DIE.

I dare say many artists have taken drugs. Dare I say it - so has Madonna. She was banging on about it just two weeks ago!

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/music/international/2008/madonna-admits-drugs-120308.html

The 'Madonna is an angel' story doesn't work for me.

Sure this wasn't a backhanded attempt to mislead people? sounded like it when I listened again, not to mention the fact it went totally unnoticed by the team.

Don't think it went unnoticed, you can tell they were trying to cover it up. Plus misleading isn't in their policy any more ;)

Don't think it went unnoticed, you can tell they were trying to cover it up.

Probably were - more surprised it wasn't Dave letting something slip again as usual. I think they just glossed over it and didn't bring it up again hoping that no-one would notice!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

**comes back with new information** **suddenly feels very smug**

Check this! A quote from Ms Allen, "I don't remember what happened.... How did I get home? I googled myself". So, Ms Allen has been on a night out, according to Shout Magazine, been drinking, and had to log on to find out where she had been!

Madonna meanwhile is about to adopt another little girl, saving a child from poverty, and spreading good in the World (whilst sober, I will add). :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Check this! A quote from Ms Allen, "I don't remember what happened.... How did I get home? I googled myself". So, Ms Allen has been on a night out, according to Shout Magazine, been drinking, and had to log on to find out where she had been!

She's showing humour. Madonna, I expect, has never used Google in her life.

Madonna meanwhile is about to adopt another little girl, saving a child from poverty, and spreading good in the World (whilst sober, I will add). :-)

Meanwhile the rest of us can see that she's using adoption like dolls or fashion accessories. Even the charities are urging it not to happen:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7969416.stm

The 'Madonna is an angel' story doesn't work for me.

Me neither I'm afraid, Lily isn't perfect but neither is Madonna. I seriously question her motives for trying to adopt yet another child from Malawi, I tend to think it'll do the kid more harm than good in the long run. But anyway, that's beside the point... I personally really like Lily Allen so it's good to see that they've finally got someone decent on the Big Weekend line-up.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I'm not so sure myself about this adopting kids thing from Malawi, tbh. But then, when I saw the conditions many of these families were living in on the news last night, the conditions were awful. Madonna seems to be getting the money into the country though, so there are many people on her side, and I can't see the adoption not going through.

I'm not so sure myself about this adopting kids thing from Malawi, tbh. But then, when I saw the conditions many of these families were living in on the news last night, the conditions were awful. Madonna seems to be getting the money into the country though, so there are many people on her side, and I can't see the adoption not going through.

At least someone in Malawi would give the kid the time they deserve. The amount of time she's out of the country I doubt she even sees the kids. And now she has split from Guy Ritchie that's one less person to give the kid attention, and now she's dumped her new boyfriend.

Should I leave my parents and family if a star turns up at my door wanting a new son? I mean after all the conditions are better there... And it's made to sound like the poor kid has no family. Yet many have spoken out about it:

"We never wanted to let Mercy go. She is part of our extended family and our culture. But we've been persuaded she can have a better life in the world with this rich white woman." - Mercy's Uncle Peter.

I believe she is helping out financially within the local community. I know what Jono means (above). If she's not working, she's in the gym, or something else. I guess like many rich people with nannies, etc., all the "mothering" winds up being done by their employees, whilst they just go on with daily life.