Unofficial Mills

16th March to 20th March 2009

DarkAngelMJH

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Staffordshire earlier... thankfully didn't get injured so didn't need to use the A&E! Did get my wellies stuck in a peat bog though... fun times. We were jumping and the whole ground was wobbling.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Was just looking at Twitter. Saw Rob Da Bank flash up and it said:

"S@#& the bed!"

I was like why the hell is he telling people he's shit the bed! Then I saw the rest..

"the stone roses are reforming.tell me its true:-)"

Phew!

Show and tell sounds well American. I think we called it a presentation. I was jealous of the people who got their mum to bring in their cats and animals. I just ended up with a money collection :(

We call it a presentation i did one for my speaking and listening GCSE in english i did mine on Topgear. Are you alowwed to bring animals into schools lol

We call it a presentation i did one for my speaking and listening GCSE in english i did mine on Topgear. Are you alowwed to bring animals into schools lol

In my day you could. I like the way that makes me sound older than twenty. Pussy galore I tell you when it came to presentations.

I remember when someone brought in a snakeskin to show and tell in year three! I think it was just an excuse for the teacher to have an afternoon off.

Are you sure that kid didn't just blatantly pick something off the side of the road and think it would save them doing homework?

Don't know why I bothered writing a script for mine. I was always the shy kid when a baby so I'd just cry and end up not doing it anyway!

I love this Snow Patrol song so much. I've only just caught up with the show and tell conversation because I went to make food but now I'm back in real time.

I don't think I ever had anything particularly interesting to take to show and tell. I just wasn't a very interesting kid.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'