Unofficial Mills

Big Brother 2009

Viv

Ahh right. I've never seen it in the background before.

They must be using differant angles or have moved the BBC house slightly so that Davina dosn't have to run far!

I also dont remember it being this light before on a BB launch.

The tiny audience really is putting me off because it looks like a really tiny production...

This isn't being racist but why are there so few contestants from the UK this year? You can tell they just want to start a new 'race-row' this year!

I know what you mean.

Wanna be upper class snob, Indian exchange student ,a WTF where to begin JLC?

I think they've moved the entrance down an there will be more house down away from the proper studios

Sam

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inxces4308
I know what you mean.

Wanna be upper class snob, Indian exchange student ,a WTF where to begin JLC?

When you say WTF in that situation do you meen the normal 'What the fu...' or something else? Dosen't make sense if you do mean 'What the fu...' but i've seen alot of people writing it on forums recently and it woulden't make sense with the normal.

Not a fan of any of them. They're all opinionated and strong minded. Which is better than them being quiet and dull but I like to have one person I can say I like or would vote for. None of them do that. And the guy was too silly to understand the first challenge. Probably won't tune in for a few days now.

Guest inxces4308
Last night's Big Brother 10 opener drew the lowest ever audience for a live BB launch show, early figures suggest.

The show, which saw 16 contestants enter the new Big Brother house only to learn they weren't real housemates, attracted 4.79m (22.1%) to Channel 4 between 9pm and 10.30pm.

A further 293k (1.9%) tuned in on Channel 4+1, while 512k (3.9%) watched Davina McCall present Big Brother's Big Mouth on E4 at 10.30pm.

Last year, 5.31m (24.5%) tuned in for the Big Brother 9 live launch on June 5, 2008, equating to a ratings fall of around 9.4% year on year.

The most-watched live launch show was Big Brother 5, which put in 7.23m on May 28, 2004.

Despite the figures being down this year, Big Brother managed to comfortably win its timeslot. Its nearest rival, ITV1's Taggart, was seen by 3.27m (14.8%) at 9pm.

Calendar Girls: Ten Years On, which saw six of the original girls bare all once more, took 2.99m (13.6%) for BBC One, Five's The Mentalist put in a solid 2.45m (11.1%), while A World Of Pain: Meera Syal On Self-Harm drew 1m (4.5%) for BBC Two.

BBC One's Traffic Cops won the 8pm hour, pulling in 4.24m (20.9%), The Bill managed 3.9m (19.2%) for ITV1 and BBC Two's Springwatch interested 3.31m (16.3%).

Over on Channel 4, 1.66m (6.2%) tuned in for the third episode of The Home Show. Five came last for the hour, drawing 457k (2.3%) with a repeat of Paul Merton In India.

Overall, BBC One came top during primetime with an average share of 22.1% to ITV1's 16.8%. Channel 4 was third with 13.8% (+1: 0.8%), followed by BBC Two with 8.1% and Five's 5.2%.

Elsewhere, a new season of America's Got Talent launched well for ITV2, pulling in an impressive 1m (5.5%) during the 8pm hour and then 531k (3.1%) at 10pm. Also on the channel, 867k (4.3%) tuned in for Katie & Peter: Stateside at 9pm, a drop of 573k from the previous episode, which aired two weeks ago.

When you say WTF in that situation do you meen the normal 'What the fu...' or something else? Dosen't make sense if you do mean 'What the fu...' but i've seen alot of people writing it on forums recently and it woulden't make sense with the normal.

I meant it in the omg what the f.... is he i'm confused way. :confused:

Nearly fell off the sofa watching it, someone i used to work with is on it ..

Don't like the small audience either .

Mun doot.

I nearly fell off the bed when Russian boxer appeared. Started at the TV side and retreted accross towards the otherside and nearly fell down the gap.

Sam

I've never disliked so many people I've never met and seen for the first time in one sitting. I do like the premise of making them sleep on the floor and eat cold porridge though.

Can't we have a big remote controlled stick to poke them all with? That must be feasible in this day and age... (remember the Mars rovers you could influence online from a few years back?)

I've never disliked so many people I've never met and seen for the first time in one sitting. I do like the premise of making them sleep on the floor and eat cold porridge though.

Absolutely what I thought. They're all a bunch of wannabes and weirdos. I like Charlie and Freddie, 4 of the girls i can't distinguish between in terms of personality and the rest are just weird. I hope at least 4 of them get evicted tonight.

www.GottaBeAndrew.com

I have managed to compress my viewing of the atrocious voyeuristic offering by Endoscope down to around 15 minutes courtesy of my generic HDD recording system.

I hate each and everyone of them already.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'