Unofficial Mills

Who is Beccy's neighbour?

Jono

Unfortunately the absolutely gorgeous Richard Beckinsale (father of actress Kate) died a looooong time ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Beckinsale

I wasn't aware of John Inman's death though.:(

Can't possibly be Michael Crawford either. I'd say he lives in LA. He made a fortune starring in Andrew Lloyd Webber's crappy Phantom of the Opera.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I know as usual I'm going off on a tangent, but heres a little extract from Wiki about John Inman:

Frederick John Inman (28 June 1935 – 8 March 2007) was an English actor who was best known for his role as Mr. Humphries in the British sitcom Are You Being Served? in the 1970s and 1980s. Inman was also well known in the United Kingdom as a pantomime dame.

Born in 1935, Inman made his stage debut aged 13. He worked in retail in London as a young adult and after four years left to earn his Equity Card. He made his West End debut in the 1960s, and his television debut in an episode of Two In Clover in 1970. After a successful pilot, Inman played the camp Mr. Humphries in the sitcom Are You Being Served? from 1972 to 1985. This role made him a household name and won him awards, including BBC TV Personality of the Year. The character was, however, unpopular with some gay rights groups who disliked what they saw as a stereotypical portrayal. In his later years, John Inman became a well known pantomime dame. He died in 2007 aged 71.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Inman

/tangent :P

Nik B.

Born to Toads.