Unofficial Mills

24th November to 28th November 2008

DekaFlash

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're "friends of the show" are we invited Scott? Problem is those 'All you can eat' Buffets make me nervous - just too much food; and they seem to be quantity rather than quality. I tend to lose my appetite. Can you take us to The Ivy please Scott?

I'll take the caviar ;) Chinese all-you-can eat buffets are the best. I thought me and my friend would have been asked to leave Nandos when we went - we were taking complete advantage of the drinks machine :)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

We're "friends of the show" are we invited Scott? Problem is those 'All you can eat' Buffets make me nervous - just too much food; plus they seem to be quantity rather than quality. I tend to lose my appetite. Can you take us to The Ivy please Scott?

All the Chinese places tend to have chocolate fountains, suppose it's the only thing that'll lure you back in after watery meat and other nasty boiled stuff.

What's The Ivy?

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I'll take the caviar ;) Chinese all-you-can eat buffets are the best. I thought me and my friend would have been asked to leave Nandos when we went - we were taking complete advantage of the drinks machine :)

I always do, I have to thought because I can't handle spice of any level

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

All the Chinese places tend to have chocolate fountains, suppose it's the only thing that'll lure you back in after watery meat and other nasty boiled stuff.

What's The Ivy?

The Ivy is the restaurant where all the stars go, it's verrry expensive. Last time I was in London it was being renovated and didn't look all that. I remember my mum pointing it out to me, yet I was like: "That's...The Ivy?"

What's The Ivy?

http://www.toptable.co.uk/venues/restaurants/?id=10146&refid=ggl05&gclid=CJ3qyvmhk5cCFYoH3godRlKmDA

Gah Rob! Do I have to do everything? It's a media haunt too, so plenty of other celebs for you to gawp at.

I've only been once - the food is great.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I always do, I have to thought because I can't handle spice of any level

Oooh see I can, without the drink ;) It's all about the X Extra Extra Hot sauce!

Just asked Jono if I can have his permission to use material from here for my blog for Media Technologies. Hope he agrees!