Unofficial Mills

1st September to 12th September 2008

Jono

We don't have discussions when he is on mornings =[

I didn't see you getting up to start one ;)

I can't do many early mornings any more. I work late and it really is a bugger to my M.E if I keep changing my sleep patterns.

Hopefully they can get today's podcast online soon and then I won't have to listen again to the full three and a half hours.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I loved yesterday's podcast

Yeah just listening to it now.

"You want me to say Chico Time... it's 12.30pm"

"Steve? I'm Peter!" :D

The woman who wouldn't do an impression of her laugh or laugh was hilarious too. I'm just worried there'll be lots I've missed that they couldn't put on the podcast.

The woman who wouldn't do an impression of her laugh or laugh was hilarious too.

I wasn't so keen on the (non) laughing feature, it seemed a bit lame to me I'm afraid.:| Mind you, It's always good to hear Comedy Dave's snigger. Possibly it was supposed to be ironic and I've missed the point.

The rest of the show was great though. Oh, What's Occurin' is very amusing.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I wasn't so keen on the (non) laughing feature, it seemed a bit lame to me I'm afraid.:| Mind you, It's always good to hear Comedy Dave's snigger. Possibly it was supposed to be ironic and I've missed the point.

I assume that went out pretty early. Perhaps it was too early for that sort of stuff. Sounded alright to me on the podcast, but might not have liked it if they'd made a meal out of it on the actual show.

I wish they'd ruddy hurry up with this podcast though. They're usually online before 1pm.

To be fair it's not like it'll dent Scott's listening figures as it's Moyles' show. It'll actually just increase his podcast figures.

I crawl out of bed to turn the Freeview and computer on to record the show, and that's as far as I get :(

the farting noise in the pub/bar made me chuckle in oh whats occurring :D

His overreacting to the marriage proposal sounded like Mr G off of Summer Heights High...

'I'm getting married!'

I think they should release the Oh, What's Occurring jingle and music. I actually was doing some hand jives to it today ;)

Dirk Benedict just seemed random and out of place though.

In Media Studies today we had a pretty informal chat about what we watch etc, I said Gavin and Stacey, and then someone else said "Oh, what's occurring! They do that on Radio One...". I nearly leant forward and hugged them.

Ooh, and homework is to write a page about our favourite TV/radio show or film, I'm going to write about Scott's show, hee. I'm actually looking forward to doing it.

In Media Studies today we had a pretty informal chat about what we watch etc, I said Gavin and Stacey, and then someone else said "Oh, what's occurring! They do that on Radio One...". I nearly leant forward and hugged them.

That's one way of gaining a reputation on your first day of college ;)

Heh, all the soaps are copying the show now. They're having a Bond party in EastEnders and the new girl has admitted she's never seen a Bond movie.

In Media Studies today we had a pretty informal chat about

Ooh, and homework is to write a page about our favourite TV/radio show or film, I'm going to write about Scott's show, hee. I'm actually looking forward to doing it.

Do it Grace, in my english language exam I wrote a 4 page essay on scott mills and got a B. 8)

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

WHY CAN CHRIS GET SMEONE ELSE TO HOST HIS SHOW INSTED OF SCOTT IM NOT AWAKE UNTILL 7:30 AND I NEVER CAN LISTEN FROM 8:45 ONWARDS

SO I AND THE ONLY TIME THEN I CAN LISTERN TO THE RADIO IS FROM 4 AND WE HAVE NIHAL WHO ONLY TALKS ABOUT MUSIC ALL THE TIME

AND ANYWAY CHRIS HAS THE PODCAST ON ON FRIDAY AT 4PM