Unofficial Mills

James Blunt is, bluntly, quite annoying.

Jono

Am I the only one who finds James Blunt annoying?! He sounds like a cross between Shakira and The Bee-Gees, in my opinion, not good. His songs are ok, he displays some lyric writing talent but they deserve a better singer, surely? Honestly, if there was a reality tv show like I'm A Celeb that you had to go into a room and listen to his album, my special object to take in would be tissues, it really is depressing.

Laurie xmwahx

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

Am I the only one who finds James Blunt annoying?! He sounds like a cross between Shakira and The Bee-Gees, in my opinion, not good. His songs are ok, he displays some lyric writing talent but they deserve a better singer, surely? Honestly, if there was a reality tv show like I'm A Celeb that you had to go into a room and listen to his album, my special object to take in would be tissues, it really is depressing.

Laurie xmwahx

Well said. I agree with you.

Well said. I agree with you.

Thank you. I thought I was just being a steam head, but reading what i wrote again, I find it quite amusing. Sorry James if you read this :P

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

Laurie xmwahx

I agree fully. I hate him more than you do.

on the grid.