Unofficial Mills

Scott In Sheep Shocker!!

Viv

I love that keyring!!

I have a George Harrison keyring (I got my mind seeeeeeeeeet oooooooon yooooooou!! No actually it's from his Beatles days), a Ringo Starr keyring (both my favourite Beatles), a Small Faces Keyring, a Hollies keyring, a keyring for the housing association i'm with and a tesco clubcard keyring.

Shockingly that's nothing compared to how many keyrings I USED to have...!!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

My friend has a duck keyring which lights up and quacks when you press a little button on its wing.

Very good as a makeshift torch in the middle of the night, but the quacking tends to wake people up.

Haha, my friend bought me a cow keyring that lit up. I kept playing with it in lessons, and my teacher used the excuse it might give her a fit.

It got thrown across the room as I kept playing with it in mock exams. Then I used it as a buzzer for quizzes.

I think it's funny :P

someone get chappers a Pig, becky a cow, or other assorted farmyard animals, and then they can play with their animals during the news :P

Yeah! and scare the sh*t out of Chappers. He's the polar opposite of Dr Dolittle. He takes fright and runs away from the animals, very fast! :D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.