21st July to 26th July 2008

Jono

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm impressed beccy was on a train that actually appeared to be getting somewhere on time :D

It's probably the one train journey she wanted to break down. Why didn't she get involved? Everyone talks to others on trains around here... often very annoyingly.

Ida Maria pulled out of all the festivals this year because of a throat infection. She was due to play T In The Park and Latitude. I was gutted to miss her actually.

Scott needs to work on his feature names... Would I Lie To You? should be brought back as well.

PS. Do you think that Scott found us? :P

post-5-145327867551_thumb.jpg

He doesn't look very happy to have found us...

I'm not surprised. He hates it when you're on board. He told me... Heh.

Isn't Chris Moyles looking for the most boring videos possible? He clearly hasn't sat through Upstaged ;)

My bets are on Jo for the phone call thing.

They could ring Nihal, but some how I don't think they'd want to foot the bill for a call to Sri Lanka.

In the newspaper the other day someone was giving up Dizzee Rascal the ferret. It's all happening in Norfolk. 'Sup darling? Phil Jupitus said at Glastonbury Dizzee was doing a set and then he shouted in a squeeky voice 'PHIL, WANNA TAKE OVER'. He was like "yeah, I'll just get rapping shall I?"