Unofficial Mills

Space Cadets Discussion

John

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does seem to unrealistic now, and im sick of Jonny saying every 5 minutes how close to the truth so and so has got with out realising it. I found last nights show boring, 15 minutes was used up showing us what we had already seen yesterday, just want to get to the last one now to see what happens!

After 2 days of watching it,i am starting to get sick of johnny vaughans idiotic antics,i think he's acting really stupid towards it all and over reacting a tad bit too much.

Im not watching it all tonight will catch the end of it though when i head off to bed.

I cant wait to see the last one though ,to see their expressions on their faces when they find out its all a joke.

But still there is one question that needs to be answered is the joke on us(the audience) or the contestants?

you never know they could have been payed thousands of pounds to appear on the show,and to act really gulliable.

And there is some speculation in the media about if some of them are actors and have been seen on the tv before.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well, you never know... Keri's been on Cruel Summer 2 (slighty rubbish reality TV show from about 3 years ago) and apparently Charlie's been in some advert. So maybe they are all in on it after all.

Yeah i recognise keri from cruel summer(i used to watch it at one point)and charlies apparently been in the give blood advert which i havent seen so i dont know.

twitter.com/emgreatorex