Unofficial Mills

18th May - 24th May 2008

Jono

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now anyone that does try to assassinate Becky, Scott or Chopper will have to use a different method of food. They'll all be checking the cakes and eating crisps instead unaware of what's in them.

Or they might just go for the TOTDS. We wouldn't know if he was murdered by cake.

So come on then, who had 'critical thinking' for an exam today? What the hell is that and why do people stress out about a made up exam like this?

My ex did and people stress because they can never finish it in the time allocated.

I see why I split from him: he enjoyed it and willingly took it to A2.

Critical thinking is like analysing arguments and all that. There's a multiple choice section too.

So come on then, who had 'critical thinking' for an exam today? What the hell is that and why do people stress out about a made up exam like this?

I have to do either that or Citizenship because I'm doing the AQA Baccalaureate at college, I'm going to see if I can just turn up and wing the exam without lessons.

Talking about prank call...

A very angry woman (or was it a man?) called us yesterday, my dad picked up the phone and this person just immediately started telling him off for making prank calls. It was really weird, because obviously we haven't made any prank calls.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Was the first person his pool boy?

I'm a bit concerned... my mum keeps collecting a lot of babies stuff. Is she expecting? Or is she expecting me to be making babies sometime soon? :|

Was the first person his pool boy?

I'm a bit concerned... my mum keeps collecting a lot of babies stuff. Is she expecting? Or is she expecting me to be making babies sometime soon? :|

Now you're leaving for university she needs to make a replacement. :)

I thought that Bryn guy sounded a bit like Nina Simone (was listening in the car earlier)

UM is a nice place

Guest CancerForTheCure

I did Critical Thinking at AS - we were forced to do either that or General Studies and General Studies doesn't count as a full subject. I got a B and I was very pleased with it as most people failed and I didn't understand any of it. I dropped it as soon as I could :)

I don't think I like this song...

Guest CancerForTheCure
Yeah likewise, I'm almost tempted to just break my phone so I dont have to go through all of it

My phone gets stolen/lost/broken so often that most of the time I don't have any numbers at all. Annoying.