Unofficial Mills

Big Weekend TV & Radio Coverage

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott and Grimmy work well together. What I've heard of the show has really made me laugh.

They should get Jono on as a guest.;)

I was thinking that too, when they said no famous people were left - Lexi the "pole dancing with no pole" lady sounds fun though.

She's really in the festival spirit with her muddy feet and cup collecting for a free pint. :D

UM is a nice place

I'm going to red button soon - really would like to see Raconteurs.

I expect there's more rank smelling stuff than usual been left behind by the crowd, considering how hot it's been.

Scott does sound as though he may have had an end of show glass of Pinot Grigio - still, who wouldn't? :)

Texts are broken? Oh dear!

Adele is soberer? Doesn't really sound a lot soberer ha ha. Glad she enjoyed The Kooks - how much do I wish I could have been side of stage for that!!

UM is a nice place

Think I'll stay with Radio 1 for The Kooks then watch BBC 3 highlights then catch more on red button hopefully.

Scott's favourite veg:

Broccolli

Sweetcorn

Carrots

Kelly always has to go one better, has always done it - oh ha ha - how true! She really needs to try not to do that.

UM is a nice place

I'm sure some fans would buy Usher's sweaty vest - and actually I did think he was very good on what was available on red button - I wouldn't fancy a sweaty vest in the face though, no matter whose it was.

Good though Wiley is, I loved Hot Chip's version of the Rolex song even more.

UM is a nice place