Unofficial Mills

4th May to 10th May 2008

Jono

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if Scott heard either that Radio 4 innuendo or the Radio 5 commentary. Was there a cat in that last clip or was it mine somewhere?

Isn't Sylvie Blackmore on BBC Southern Counties Radio? She's my favourite...

Haha that clip is so local radio. I love things like that! I'm going to have to listen to the gardening shows more often. Hidden gems I imagine.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Gah, I've got sun glare on my laptop too...

Is it really bad that I've just finished about half a tub of Haagen Dazs by myself?

Not at all :D At least you're one of the very few lucky ones who can :D

I like that according to Scott's pages, he's looking forward to:

Madonna. Scouting For Girls.

Why isn't Wing on his list? Why is there only two artists? What's he going to do for the other 10 hours? Get drunk on white wine? http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

And what happened to his DJ set with Zane Lowe? :cry: Woop, The Killers!

The Scott Mills pages are annoying me. One minute the side bar is too short, so the content is bigger. Now they've plonked a Big Weekend advert in and it's bigger than the page itself. What a geek I am.

I think I freaked someone out at the weekend by having the following conversation:

Him: The girl from Alphabeat is fit though

Me: Being straight, I can't really comment

[awkward silence]

Me: But I'd do her from The Ting Tings!

Sometimes I reckon I should just keep my mouth closed.

I have to laugh at Scott taking the mickey out of local radio I remember him on local radio and he used to to a feature every week called the milk round where he and daisy the cow (with very dodgy sound effects) would turn up on peoples doorsteps and rifle through their fridges.;)

I have to laugh at Scott taking the mickey out of local radio I remember him on local radio and he used to to a feature every week called the milk round where he and daisy the cow (with very dodgy sound effects) would turn up on peoples doorsteps and rifle through their fridges.;)

He's probably not proud of those sordid secrets ;)

All the touts are coming out of the wood work. Last week they were like "£400 or more!". Now they're all e-mailing because they can't get a sale. Hilarious, what losers.

This isn't really a Chappers story. It lacks sound effects.

It would be utterly dull if they had Radio WM on... all they talk about is industrial stuff... and no one would understand them... They all sound like Ozzy Osborne, who I can understand perfectly clearly.

I like that according to Scott's pages, he's looking forward to:

Madonna. Scouting For Girls.

Was Katie from the Ting Tings always in that advert?

She sounds really sweet. Bloody gorgeous too.

i would be lesbian with katie ting tings :D
Me too. Aha. Amazing hair.

Maybe Madonna will find Katie?

UM is a nice place

Maybe Madonna will find Katie?

I hope not. I don't wanna see her copping off with anyone. Especially not Katie.

It would be utterly dull if they had Radio WM on... all they talk about is industrial stuff... and no one would understand them... They all sound like Ozzy Osborne, who I can understand perfectly clearly.

I listened to some guy called Bob Brolley on BBC WM. It was just Irish music all morning. I wasn't aware Birmingham had such a wide amount of Irish people living there.

Who the hell came up with this competition? It's pap. Every competition I've heard so far resulted in 4 or 5 right from both and went to a tie break. It makes the main part pointless and just drags it out even further.