Unofficial Mills

Small things that annoy you

Grace

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CancerForTheCure
Or when guys think you're flirting with them, and you're really not...

So annoying.... My boyfriend says that I always flirt with guys without realising it. Other guys seem to think the same. And what do I do? I talk to them!

To a guy who fancies you....yup. Sometimes if a guy fancies you enough then simply existing he will constitute as flirtatious behaviour. that's generally reserved for weird stalker types though.

Ask your bf if he can pinpoint exactly what he thinks you do when you are flirting with guys. It may be something you subconsciously do. Either way, blokes in a relationship can be just as insecure as women can be so you need to reassure him that he is the one you want.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Guest CancerForTheCure

AAAA boys confuse me! Even though most of my friends are boys! Quite a lot of the time though my boyfriend has to point out to me that someone was flirting with me like hell and I don't even realise THAT! (even when they touch me I just think it's a natural thing when they are telling a story - but maybe it's just my awful perception when I'm drunk :)) Anyway I do feel quite sorry for my boyfriend - most of the time he has to intervene 'cause I just don't realise anything.

HSBC is a small, nay, rather large thing that annoys me. They're currently having fun declining anything I want to buy online - I suspect I might be on the phone for rather a long time tomorrow trying to get it sorted.

I wonder why they are doing that?

Something that annoys me (fairly small) is when you buy a jacket potato in a café, why do the people that prepare it put the filling in, and then leave the butter on the side, meaning you have to take the filling out to put the butter in? Wouldn't it be better just to ask if you would like butter or not?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Not being able to sleep. It's bloody light outside and the birds are singing and I just can't sleep at all.

This laptop takes feckin ages to boot up, then it opens Firefox 3 times and then closes them all, then opens up another 3 copies. Stupid piece of crap.

Oh, and men. They're just too confusing. And they do things I don't like. But they have warm dry jackets I can shelter under and are fun to be around, even if they are very drunk. (I'm talking about just one person at the moment I suppose) but men are generally confusing.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Oh and when women say to a bloke "you're such a good friend!" it's up there with describing a guy as: really nice, cute, just like my brother etc. No man ever wants to hear that.

Oh god really? I honestly didn't know that. I thought it was a good thing to say. :confused:

Small things that annoy me are gerbils and hamsters. They escape a lot, have to be cleaned out and upset small children by inconsiderately dying after only a couple of years (if they don't have some terrible being eaten by the dog/drowned/vacuumed up/trodden on etc accident first).

UM is a nice place

Hmm I know a lt more about men than I do women...it'd be a huge blog....maybe I should just start a thread for it as a way of giving more specific advice from a male point of view.

The UM surgery with Andy B....has a nice ring to it.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Men aren't confusing at all...maybe I should do another blog with everything I understnad about men in it.

Do it do it do it :D

C'mon, we all need that :rolleyes:

Heh that was a slightly drunk annoyed with men post.

I had a nice chat with the male in question on Facebook chat earlier, he was still drunk though.

Insomnia is still annoying me, I didn't get to sleep till 6am then woke up at 10am.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Another thing that annoys me about men. They're mostly so bloody immature. I had a little.. debate with a friend of mine a few weeks ago about something really insignificant. I completely owned him so he stopped talking to me. He sent me a text this morning asking to have his xbox controllers back. He was sending his brother round to get them :|

Why do they all feel the need to end discussions with "Fine then. I'm wrong, you're right. As always. I'll shut up now and sit in the corner" Not a nice simple "Ah, I see where you're coming from. I still believe in what I was saying but I accept your opinion". :rolleyes:

Honestly...

Because as you have already noticed, men are a teeny bit competitive and hate losing anything be it Tekken, and game of pool or an arguement. We rarely admit defeat and on those rare occasions where we have to we will do what we can to nullify the situation by making the whole thing insignificant. "My hands were sweaty", "I was drunk at the time" or we'll simply pretend it never happened. Absolutely anything to redeem ourselves in our own minds.

We can't ever admit defeat and we always like to win. It actually IS generically programmed into us. The worst thing you can do after this is to badger him. Let him get his controllers back and leave him be for a bit. Then if you've not heard from him in say a week send him a text that just says How are you?

If he still doesn't respond then he's a twat!