• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

9th March to 15th March 2008

Do you think it's actually Lembit Opik who has e-mailed in?

06_miss%20romania.ab.jpg

Miss Romania in the middle there. Blimey... I'm saying go for it if she looks like that ;)

Do you think it's actually Lembit Opik who has e-mailed in?

hahaha. What's happened to his 'relationship'? Is it still going strong?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

hahaha. What's happened to his 'relationship'? Is it still going strong?

Sian Lloyd married a millionaire, I just remember him trying to get them to perform at the Lib Dem Xmas party.

Ah Wikipedia: "On February 1, 2008 he appeared on Al Murray's Happy Hour with his girlfriend Gabriela Irimia of Cheeky Girls fame. After initially appearing angry at being called 'Lemsip' by Murray, he quickly mellowed and joined in with the frivolity for the rest of the show."

I wonder if Laura is recording her appearance on the moment of truth at the moment?

What was that talk of cooking recently? Didn't they say they were going to make a TV appearance soon. I think JK and Joel are on Ready Steady Cook on Wednesday.

Haha I like the Chris Moyles running order today:

"7.35 - Fearne and Reggie were together on the Chart Show yesterday - shock horror! We play the Doug Walker clip"

Obviously Moyles had something to say about their lack of working together. I'm still amused Ladies' Bras charted a lot higher than Doug Walker.

What they're doing at the moment is seriously to be admired/supported. I notice Grace is the only person off of UM to be running for Sports Relief.

Yep, because I'm freakin' awesome.

Hey everyone!

Scott ought to be careful, he'll be getting some abuse. He's not doing much...

080309_davefilm_1251.jpg

He looks as confused as Scott looked on Ghosthunting with Radio 1.

One idea on the Sport Relief website is to have a games night. Sounds good to me. Much rather be sponsored to play Monopoly or the Wii all night than running around town!

Not so sure 'test your sport knowledge' by creating a pub quiz would be my thing though...

http://www.sportrelief.co.uk/get-involved/fundraising/ideas

Yay!! Estelle, I hope that means we get to hear the maid :D

Maid? Don't upgrade her status! She is a cleaner! ;)

Kelly wants chappers arse to stay online im sure ;)

EDIT:I was too slow.

Oh yes, I got there first. :D

Hee, this Sport Relief is going to be amazing. Hammond, Moyles and Chappers & Dave = awesome.

We Are Scientists got to #15 this week. Rather good for them. Highest new entry of the week

We Are Scientists got to #15 this week. Rather good for them. Highest new entry of the week

Hadn't noticed that, thanks for the info. I really like their Great Escape song, one of my favourites :)