Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

Not having someone else make our dinner for us, perhaps? ;)
Making our own dinner, perhaps? ;)

Is there an echo? I ended up doing most of my tea as no one had bothered. Nice bit of roast.

This show is license fee well spent ;) Electro Angels who do acoustic stuff? Yes, that's logical.

Ooh a nice bit of Muse... Loves this!

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss some of their bits, I miss Laura's bits. Is that on the podcast, ho ho.

Anyway, till tomorrow, TTFN for now! Annie Mac's on about her TV show now... it's the in thing to have.

Oh I like it more here Iain is banned...he was annoying me, along with his annoying Avatar of some solder.

Anyway, I am not doing much tonight, very tried, might do some homework.... no wait... they've changed the name to 'home study' "Because it's not 'work'!"

Same with Spider Digram, now it's 'Mind Map'

Oh blah blah black sheep no more, that's a banned nursery song.

Black and White boards must now be called 'pen board' and 'chalk board'

Same with 'Brain Stormers' must now be called 'Extra Exercises' because that is something that happens when some people get some kind of fit.

Anyway well looks like I missed my chance to meet Chappers and Dave...I was so close, I'm almost breathing in their oxygen...:B)

So yeah, Home study Also I am copying up a whole load of CD's their almost on their last legs, my fault for the way I treated them...at least now I'll have a nice digital archive of my CD'S on my computer :)

I might as well throw out my collection.

Watched the Kate Modern - interesting to see where all of Radio 1 and Jono have been to the bathroom. Also Westwood was surprisingly photogenic, Grimmy surprisingly not. :)

I was thinking the same thing...still annoying as hell though...

Jono, when you say you were pleased that never happened to you, I hope you were using the male toilet right?

Haha... Colin's birthday show was good. Biffy Clyro live from LA and...

Andy: "There was a reason for that Dr Who Birthday Cake, Colin, fade up TBU2 and say hello Billie..."

Mystery Voice: "Hello Colin"

Colin: "Billie the security guard? Argh!"