Unofficial Mills

radio 1 go to liverpool - the kooks live

simon38

What happened to the days when Radio 1 gave away tickets to the gig? They are money grabbing this year. It's like blatant advertising. This and the Foo Fighters gig.

That's what you get. It's Liverpool. They'll probably take your money and when you get there they'll take your car ;)

I think this picture sum up my opinion on this radio 1 event. How such a bland, turgid band such as this managed to go triple platinum is beyond me. So this means we'll be subjected to a barrage of kooks records yay:rolleyes: At least it will make a change from that utter crappy cover of just by mark fecking ronson who can take his trumpets and stick em up his ass as far as i'm concerned.

post-585-145327865945_thumb.jpg

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Oh joy, yet another vastly overhyped and overpromoted Radio 1 Presents... gig. It's only ever worth it for the people who get to go to the gig in person anyway, it doesn't really work for those listening on the radio IMO, it's the same old songs that just happen to have been performed live.

Having said that I don't really have anything against The Kooks, I'm sure the lucky few who get to go will love it.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...