Unofficial Mills

10th February to 16th February 2008

Jono

Afternoon all!

Today my classmates were proof that even if you're 16 or 17, you're not to old to play with a condom...

I'm leaving you in about 25 minutes to cook and eat dinner, but I'll be back later again, so don't worry ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe she said condom.

Yes, and? Today, one of my classmates wanted me to show him the finger, you know. And of course I did it, and he was like "what?!" He couldn't believe I would do such a thing.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Hold on, last summer Scott was telling us his neighbours were perving on him with mirrors. It's only fair he gets them back with a telescope. It's like perve-war! He did move though I think so maybe he doesn't have the same neighbours.

It's like when you tried to pick up police radio and mobile phone calls on radio frequencies. Anyone tried that?

It's like when you tried to pick up police radio and mobile phone calls on radio frequencies. Anyone tried that?

Out radios at work over the summer allowed you to hear exactly what was being said by aircrafts and the emergency services but you hadnt a chance in working out what the guy across the pool from you was saying.