Unofficial Mills

Eastenders

Kitai

What!? You mean it's not real!? :shock: :cry:

No, no, of course it's real, don't worry......

Deano is back tomorrow, yay. It'll be his last appearance though, boo.

What exactly happened to Beano? Wasn't he arrested for something or another? What an awesome prison that must be, where you can ice skate all the time...

AleishaDanceBBC_468x668.jpg

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, I don't think any of those guys are "fit". I guess I see people for how they act more than anything else. So if they have a nasty personality, I can't see them as anything much else really.

Max needs a good kickin'. Hahaha! He's really annoying me. He's such a nasty piece of work. I hate him. And his brother, Jack, is just as bad.

And Ian is such a slime. I hope Jane sees sense and leaves him. I've never liked him. And I can't stand the way he talks to her sometimes, let alone him sniffing around Clare now.

Also, I didn't know so many of the cast were going!? :confused:

Also, I didn't know so many of the cast were going!? :confused:

Me either, but Keith was pretty pointless so I'm somewhat pleased he's off.

I don't think Steven was ever meant to be sticking around for very long, but I didn't think his time on the show would be so short.

And when has Gus ever had a proper storyline? Tracy gets more screen time than him, haha. The most underused EE character ever I think.

Me either, but Keith was pretty pointless so I'm somewhat pleased he's off.

I don't think Steven was ever meant to be sticking around for very long, but I didn't think his time on the show would be so short.

And when has Gus ever had a proper storyline? Tracy gets more screen time than him, haha. The most underused EE character ever I think.

Yeah, I see your points.

Keith annoys me. I'm glad there's no smell-o-vision!! He must reek something awful! >_<

It was worth watching EastEnders last night for Jane's reaction.

I must concede that it is very dull at the moment. The only storyline worth tuning in for is the Max/Tanya divorce.

A massacre or possibly a killer virus might liven things up somewhat.