Unofficial Mills

3rd February to 9th February 2008

Jono

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you G lister you! maybe you do know them but they're in disguise...

Or are you getting those russians ex princesses with loads of money looking for a british husband so they can get citizenship? Just deposit £200 in an account to pay visa charges!

Honestly I'm down £600 now!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

It's easy, you just say - "I've had a few girlfriends, but you are by far the best" and say it with a smile and bite your lip.

Girls love that sort of thing...

Don't think we've ever been introduced to your girlfriend Jono. ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Oh you G lister you! maybe you do know them but they're in disguise...

Well this guy off of the 1960s had no friends, so I thought maybe he's not someone I knew, and might just be phising my information!

Shut up, I don't have a girlfriend, stop rubbing it in KingTuts.

I once tried honesty in a relationship...it ended shortly afterwards....have you seen that film Liar Liar...it was like that.

You asking me if I've seen a movie that everyone else as seen? Course not.

"You Say It Best When You Say Nothing At All" - haha he sounds like a catch! Definitely knows how to charm women.

"can't believe the length" - of a queue? I couldn't believe the length of the queue in the Travel Centre just now, it was out the door.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Let's just keep the films for John's thread.

Jono obviously doesn't feel that it's in any way important that he has vast chasms in his historical cultural references, even though he wants a career in media - either that or he's trying to p*ss me off.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ice skating was great, you just go around the edge, look crap and people hold on to you. Touchy feely!

I suppose it's the equivalent of a scary movie on a date, getting the physical contact going. I wouldn't recommend inviting someone on an ice skating date if you're rubbish at it though, it's easy to make a fool of yourself.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'd be awful on a date going ice skating - I'd end up getting annoyed if they were rubbish and skating off.

Skating off? If they're rubbish they're hardly gonna do that! I did end up smiling at some girl on the way out who kept going past me. 'Bout as exciting as it got.