What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All being well, if you keep buy wisely and keep players who, like you say, want to be there, you could come back up automatically. You really want to avoid the play-off's. They are cruel.

i'd agree on the play offs, but if they go right it's amazing. i remember wolves going up last time and it was epic around here. but for newcastle this can go any way right now.

i'm big enough to admit we deserved to go down, the table never lies. i've got the give credit to hull and sunderland because they are miles ahead of newcastle, even though the points were close. over the years i've seen many people play last day games to save themselves and at least they try, but newcastle fell flat today. one shot on target, need i say anymore?

i hope shearer stays, and takes a leaf from roy keanes book as he did with sunderland to get them up. the entire first team are gone so lets find players who want to put on the shirt and play for the team instead of caring about the next paycheck.

I'm all ill and it's horrible. It sounds like I'm coughing up my lungs and feels like it too. Rubbish.

i'm not well either. had around 4 pints last night and when i woke up yesterday i felt awful, i must be weak or have swine flu.

on the grid.

I'm feeling ill also. My housemate just came in to tell me he's got a cold. How nice of him to sneeze all over me. I've got a sore stomach and was up till 2am because the reflux was so bad I couldn't lie down, despite being exhausted and wanting to sleep. Now I don't feel well enough to eat anything. Also my gum is swollen around my wisdom tooth again and it really hurts, annoying because it's been fine for the last year.

The two boys I live with keep coming into my room and having pointless conversations between themselves. I wish they'd go and do it somewhere else. They go away and then they're back within 5 minutes with "Oh and another thing..."

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I spent the whole evening, last night, watching my best mate and my boyfriend flirting. I know its not me being paranoid now because my mate text me during it saing " I see where your coming from now... why is he blanking you???" So yeah, he blanked me the whole night.... Was supposed to spend tonight round his but he cancelled and soseeing him tomorrow (if he doesnt cancel) was supposed to spend whole day with him and now its only morning cos he is meeting my best mate (what????) I think im gonna be having words with him tomorrow...

Also he kept buying her drinks last night and didnt get me any!

Kitty <3

i think you keep choosing the wrong people. don't mean to sound rude, but try and seek their intelligence level when you choose next time (can't be giving that advice out too much because i won't get anywhere myself). this guy obviously is overreacting to one little thing you may have done, and is acting like an early teen who is new to relationships. or is a rat with no brain and thinks this type of thing is normal.

on the grid.

I agree with DC on this one.... this boy doesn't really sound mature enough to be having a proper relationship. He doesn't seem worth your time. It's sad if you and your best mate are falling out over a boy like him. Be assertive and don't let him get away with whatever he feels like doing.

What sucks in my life is I'm still ill and have an exam in 12 hours' time. Then everyone else finishes and they're all going out and I have 2 more exams next week so I'll be in the library instead.

As if revising for exams wasn't enough I now have to choose my final year options for Spanish back at Birmingham... even though I technically haven't yet passed Spanish this year as I haven't done any exams yet. But I've had a quick look through the choices and have a rough idea of the ones I want to do so hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Another of my housemates was up all night last night throwing up. I'm really worried I'm gonna get this now. Seems to be Norovirus because of the speed it comes on.

I've got an exam at 4:30pm tomorrow. Would be absolutely typical if I got ill in the next 24 hours, really don't know what I'd do. I'm also terrified of throwing up. I've been bleaching things and washing my hands obsessively so am hoping I won't catch it.

I feel ill anyway because I've been too stressed to sleep. I've hardly eaten anything in the past 4 days and feel weak and feverish but still unable to sleep and can't concentrate on revision :( :( and I keep thinking if I mess up these last 2 exams I might not get a 2:1. I feel like a complete mess. I just have to sit here and hope and hope that I don't get this Norovirus.

awww isn't there anywhere else you could stay for a few days ?

Not really. I think to be honest if I'm gonna get it then it'll be too late already. Apparently the incubation period can be up to 3 days. I shouldn't be this scared about it though. I think I have quite serious hypochondria. It's just such a bad time for it. Considering taking a diazepam to see if it calms me down so I get some sleep.

I think it's because there's nothing I can do if I do get it except sit it out and I don't like that. It comes on very suddenly.

My boyfriend is being a complete asshole...

I don't know that much about the situation but he doesn't seem good enough for you. Is he still flirting with your best friend? Sounds like you'd be good to dump him because he doesn't seem mature enough for a proper relationship and you deserve better.

I don't know that much about the situation but he doesn't seem good enough for you. Is he still flirting with your best friend? Sounds like you'd be good to dump him because he doesn't seem mature enough for a proper relationship and you deserve better.

he sent me a text on saturday saying "we need to talk" And i said "Yeah i think we do" I havent heard from him since...

Kitty <3

Hahaha

Just found out my auntie sent him this oer facebook:

"This is Danni's auntie, Danni doesn't know I am contacting you but I have something to say. What the hell do you think you are doing? I am fed up of seeing Danni look miserable every day waiting for a message from you, if you dont want to be with her then fair enough but get a backbone and tell her. If you send her a message saying "we need to talk", that means you meet up with her and TALK, not ignore her texts and carry on meeting up with Clara. Stop being a coward and contact her."

He still hasnt though haha

Kitty <3

Your auntie is nice to stick up for you like that. He sounds like a complete coward. He's probably hoping that you'll dump him so that he doesn't have to break up with you. It's really immature and pathetic behaviour.

I really really really want my exams to be over. I got my final coursework mark back and it's not a good one. I seem to have lost the ability to write anything to university standard. That dissertation completely drained me. Less than 48 hours left now!

Haha, maybe you should start up your own agony uncle service John...

I do agree with all of the above though, he's clearly not taking this relationship seriously at all so I'd dump him like radioactive waste.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

Haha, I think I may have got that quote from an episode of Frasier... but you should seriously think about calling time on your relationship if he's not willing to put the effort in.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I