Unofficial Mills

31st October to 4th November 2005

Jono

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always miss the first hour or so, because I have to wait 'til 5 for everyone else to leave the office so I can switch the radio over. They are all still misguided local radio listeners!

As much as I try and get them to convert, they aren't having none of it!

I always miss the first hour or so, because I have to wait 'til 5 for everyone else to leave the office so I can switch the radio over. They are all still misguided local radio listeners!

As much as I try and get them to convert, they aren't having none of it!

Spread the word to them

"Just one more game, I promise"

Good going with the Sting Ring this morning, haha

Had a banter with some one in my class this morning about that, they found it amusing.

Can anybody fill me in on what happened last night when scott spoke to that rapping bloke, had to turn off just as he started speaking to him.

I know it's not mills, but Born Slippy this morning....love it!!

Scott rang him up and he was having none of it being arrogant like most are until he excepted it and Scott got him to make up a rap, which he did, but then threw in the word 'sh*t'

The one thing i dont like about Radio 1 is that they keep putting other stations down. I mean 1st off they dont have to play any adverts to survive. Seconly where do they think there DJ's come from? They owe stations like capital for Moyles and so on becuase it's because of those stations taking in the DJ's that they got good and Radio 1 had them. I bet they wouldn't of touched them when they were starting out.

on the grid.