Who was the funniest guest?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the funniest guest?

• Sarah Beeny
    • Peter Dickson (voiceover guy)
    • Circus of Horrors
    • The cheerleaders
    • Atomic Kitten plus Emma Chawner

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, Britney's split with her boyfriend. She thinks he's been tipping off the other photographers so they can get exclusive photographs. Go figure :rolleyes:

Anyway, four o'clock and it's Monday. Who's with me?

I'm missing my Digital Spy addiction. It used to come in handy to see what people were moaning about with Big Brother and in the radio world. Wish they'd bloody get it sorted.

Doesn't Laura have tonsillitis or something? The poor pet (sounds like Denise from This Morning).

Aaaw.. I tried to re-install RealPlayer, but it still doesn't work :(

That's really odd, it works for me. Did you click 'listen through standalone player' or can you listen on the website?

Haha I'm really confused. Sure it's funny, but why such the phenomenon about Scott's eyes?

That's really odd, it works for me. Did you click 'listen through standalone player' or can you listen on the website?

Normally I just go on the website and click Listen live using RealPlayer, but it doesn't work. Then I tried "listen through standalone player" But that doesn't work either.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Imagine people now logging on to YouTube. "I wonder what the most discussed videos are today. Oh it's this video of a guy rolling his eyes... those crazy Brits!" I best favourite this.

Normally I just go on the website and click Listen live using RealPlayer, but it doesn't work. Then I tried "listen through standalone player" But that doesn't work either.

Have you restarted your computer?