Unofficial Mills

13th January to 19th January 2008

Jono

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have someone healthy that'd looked after their body, but they'd have to be a girl because I'm not eating a wanger.

That's true, you need someone healthy like the chickens. You'd not go for Amy Winehouse as that's like eating a battery chicken.

Sounds like they sent someone to vox pop on the streets outside the job centre.

I'd watch out with those Cadbury's hot chocolate. A girl in the newspaper found a cockroach in them. That's the last problem Scott needs with his mice kicking around.

I hated the last song Nickelback did. Ended up on the top driving songs album or something naff. Didn't we discuss that it was one of the songs you'd rush to turn off when it comes on the radio too?

I'm quite determined to do the Sport Relief mile this year, as long as I can get someone to do it with me.

If the show does something I'll get involved. Hope Moyles doesn't take all the glory. I think Scott should try and do something than gets listeners involved.

W'hey, The Feeling. Ooh, you can really hear the bass when it's played on the TV. This is up to the B-List already, I noticed earlier.

This song's quite pretentious, in want of a better word, it was inspired by the fall of the Berlin Wall. Which I shall now express through the medium of dance...

W'hey, The Feeling. Ooh, you can really hear the bass when it's played on the TV. This is up to the B-List already, I noticed earlier.

This song's quite pretentious, in want of a better word, it was inspired by the fall of the Berlin Wall. Which I shall now express through the medium of dance...

I still think it's a bit of a disappointment for a comeback. Ooh Goldfrapp's new record. I love that.

Haha, oh dear. I think we can safely say they're not Radio 1 listeners. Not because it's too common for them, but they're probably too above it. They probably create new music genres themselves and know much more about new music than that Zane Lowe.

I remember my art teacher ran over her cats about fifteen years ago. She had a mental break down. When she returned every time someone made a cat noise at her she'd run and lock herself in the cupboard.

The headteacher used to turn up and say "has she locked herself in the cupboard again? oh dear".

It took her almost ten years before she decided enough was enough and left the school. When she'd ask me what I was doing my response was usually 'remember, curiosity killed the cat'. That got rid of her. Evil!