6th January to 12th January 2008

Jono

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's because you like your virtual friends isn't it, Baz? I tend to bump into people at gigs who tell me I'm on their myspace. No idea who they are, but it's quite amusing. Not the best conversation starter though...

Ooh time for a chav moment it appears... go on, you know you want to sing.

What the **** was that clip Scott just played? Did I miss something yesterday?

It's an old scary movie that Scott found. It's an old man saying 'they're coming to get you' with Hollyoaks style acting. It's more funny than scary. Anyway, some small child rang up and did her impersonation. Which is actually 100x scarier!

What the **** was that clip Scott just played? Did I miss something yesterday?

Were you there when they talked about old school horror movies? That clip was a little girl saying a line from the clip Scott had played.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Would make an amazin' message alert methinks.

No I think it's off putting about girls getting tattoos. I like innocence, not girls that go around pretending to be laddish. Ladettes do nothing for me. Nor do I like it when they show off their swollen ankle or whatever because of it. Wow it's a tattoo, stop showing everyone! I'll draw on myself with felt pen and show everyone too shall I?

I think that's what Scott's show lacks. Regular traffic updates. Laura could be the new Sally Traffic.... haha.

Ew - "A pair of twins who were adopted by separate families as babies got married without knowing they were brother and sister, a peer told the House of Lords."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7182817.stm

I don't like tattoos full stop. But it'd put me off a girl if she went getting one. It sounds bad but I'd think she was into drugs too.

The Hoosiers were at the R1 Xmas Party. I made a fool of myself by waving at them a lot, haha.

How does tatoo = drugs?

I don't know, it's just like they're getting a tatoo to look cool because they're at the age where it's legal. It's just an odd thought I have towards girls who get one because I think 'well where does this stop?'

Don't you hate it when you get clothing off the internet and it looks different to the picture. Got a coat from Next today and it looks thicker with a hoody underneath.

Chris Moyles was right about these 1Xtra adverts. Someone should appear on pop songs on 1Xtra saying "Good day! Just thought I'd let you know you can listen to some rather delightful songs like this on Radio 1. It's rather good. Listen on digital, FM and online. Toodle pip"

I tell you what I'm loving on BBC Three at the moment. 'Sex With Mum and Dad'. Quite disturbing, but amusing.

It's some really old woman who is a sex therapist. She comes from Norway and comes over to the UK to improve families and get them talking about sex.

It usually involves parents getting embarrassed saying why sex positions they did and have to put condoms on bananas.

It's on one weeknight, but is repeated on Sunday nights.

I tell you what I'm loving on BBC Three at the moment. 'Sex With Mum and Dad'. Quite disturbing, but amusing.

It's some really old woman who is a sex therapist. She comes from Norway and comes over to the UK to improve families and get them talking about sex.

It usually involves parents getting embarrassed saying why sex positions they did and have to put condoms on bananas.

It's on one weeknight, but is repeated on Sunday nights.

Haha! Is it BBC Three that, according to Scott, has all the really weird shows?

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Haha! Is it BBC Three that, according to Scott, has all the really weird shows?

Yeah. Then the daughter is invited to meet her mother and grandmother to talk about their first sexual appearances. The nan usually goes on about "oh I did love a good blow job back in my day, that's what they call it now isn't it?" :D

I love Sex With Mum and Dad. It's hilarious. The woman who was on last week who couldn't cope with the fact that her daughter might not be a virgin forver was basically my mum.

"I'm not telling you when I lost my virginity as you'll think it's okay to go do it then... I lost it at 18..." :confused: I was expecting her to say 14 or something.

Wednesday nights. Repeated Sunday at 10pm for those that missed it.

"Families discuss sexual issues using the techniques of Dutch sexologist Maria Schopman. Eighteen-year-old Cheryl picks up men for sex in internet chat-rooms."

I love this song.