Unofficial Mills

24th to 28th October 2005

Jono

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard only 1 flirt divert becuase i had to go and get a tyre changed. But if it was that kid who was swearing and Scott said he sounded like he was 12, tell him to go through puberty before i scare him into it...

on the grid.

Yeah, blatantly someone trying to get on the show... Here's the FD bit from my review:

The first message blatantly came from a 12 year old who hadn't been puberty yet, claiming he'd meet her 'in a pub'. One girl was getting tired of sitting around, and the second wanted to know if they'd join him on the milkround. The third message didn't make a lot of sense, but it was some guy who sounded a bit tipsy, and was talking about a glove. Finally, a guy who really knows how to charm a girl. Starting with 'hi ya babe' and ending it with 'thanks chick'.

I dont mind women talking about their t**s. But it sounds like she is trying to describe a breed of Camel to me. Not a turn on, there has got to be a better way than "humps". Sounds like she has got some continental disesase...

on the grid.

There has got to be better songs on the album than that though! That has to be their worst song that i have heard from them. And i am suprised, if they are running out of options on that album already then i am shocked.

on the grid.