Unofficial Mills

5th to 10th November 2007

Danishgirl

"The song you hate" - oh, he knows me so well.

I think the forum needs a new colour scheme sometime. Time to find some designers!

Why does the 'Sheringham Football club' have 112 members? It's the smallest football club in North Norfolk!

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha. I like the comments too.

"Why is it that women are always been given a hard time? Blokes have been doing this for generations but you don't such a big fuss being made about it. Leave women alone. They're entitled to some fun too.

- Nina, Reading, England"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=491668&in_page_id=1770

fbooktrolley0411_468x352.jpg

Yet the Guardian yesterday wrote that more and more people are becoming paranoid they're not wearing the right clothes in their default picture of Facebook and spend ages chosing the right clothing.

There's also a facebook group called National 'Go To Class Drunk Day'.

"INVITE people from your school so it's not just you playing yourself one on one in beer pong at 8 AM. The more participation the better.

Thursday, November 15th : Wake up a little early, wake up your friends, get belligerent,, and begin the festivities.

Don't drink and drive. This group is for people of the legal age. This group is strictly for fun, and should only be celebrated responsibly."

There's over 188,000 members, naturally it's a lot of university students.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19093242680

Speaking of bonfires I can't believe David put Sarah Louise's (do they still use her middle name these days?) wedding dress on the Guy Fawkes. She's only been married a week!

Actual Nana Moon is dead? :( I'm actually quite sad about that. I cried when she died in Eastenders.

It's worrying that I was tapping my hand along to this yesterday at BBC Norfolk. I really enjoyed yesterday though, first time I'd felt proper comfortable talking, but then again I've only been on a handful of times.

Chris Moyles is presenting Paul O'Grady's show today. Tough choice!

No one tries underwear on, especially as it says in most shops you can't return it.

These jingles are funny, it's like guess the song. I presumed it was going to be The Enemy.