28th October to 3rd November 2007

Jono

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know, you're physically talking to people rather than just typing.

Who's on board for the last hour?

Anyway, I hardly know anyone who uses Skype. The only person I talk to (or chat) is my mothers cousins grandson.

I think my parents think that there is a big risk of getting some kind of virus by using MSN. My brother told them. He knows a lot about computers, so of course they follow his advice.

I'm on board.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Mine was not too good. School started at 7.50 and ended at 14.55. That's 8 lessons, a loooong day! And I had a test in French which is also a bit rotten. On the first day of school I mean.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Mine was not too good. School started at 7.50 and ended at 14.55. That's 8 lessons, a loooong day! And I had a test in French which is also a bit rotten. On the first day of school I mean.

French just is rotten in general! I got a B at GCSE, and proud!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

French just is rotten in general! I got a B at GCSE, and proud!

French is okay actually. But I hate tests, I really do! No matter what the subject is, I just hate it.

I have a question. Is it just me or has the song "Secret Lover" by Private been played on Radio1?

French is okay actually. But I hate tests, I really do! No matter what the subject is, I just hate it.

We were supposed to be going back to a German Conditional Grammar test today, Aldred forgot!

Haha, lucky you. Are you doing it later then?

I'm not sure, we're all keeping quiet about it. I was quite looking forwards to it, I'm a bit of a dab hand at the old conditional.

I thought she said rabbit too.

Greg James says Mark Goodier makes an appearance tonight.

I think Kelly Osbourne on the surgery has her technique all wrong. If she was doing this rather than calling people the wrong name people would be listening all the time.