Unofficial Mills

September 30th to October 12th 2007

Jono

I'd love it if One Night With Laura went to America. We'd have to get the Hoff on, and probably someone like Paula Abdul. Then again it'd never be allow in today's BBC society, not if Laura's going to sleep with the loser before the winner is announced!

Well that bloke sounds lovely. And he's from the land of the virgins.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No idea what Coxy said in that trail, something about a stick and then at the end something that sounded a lot like 'give it a w*nk'. Worrying.

Eugh Natasha Bedingfield is Nihal's first guest. And oh dear, The Retro is still part of the chart show.

It's fine, Mel C will be on soon. She's slept in plenty of celebrities beds I imagine, and contracted headlice off many. She'll be able to tell you who has headlice.

Does she only come in on a yearly contract? It's been literally a year since she last came in for the end of Laura's Diary.

Haha, sorry I'm being nosey and looking through my friends university pictures. I feel like commenting on one of the girls in my friends picture, she looks like a man. But with all this facebook stuff I imagine the he/she will read it!

Louis gets around. He was on BBC Radio Kent when I was listening yesterday. Wonder how that compares. Oh god, someone who slags off the Spice Girls.

Quite liked that link, Louis Walsh talking to himself as Scott and Chappers discuss him amongst themselves, haha.

Scott has some amazin' scarves this week.

chappers had mentions from top celebrities and lloyd what more does he want. he sounds sad :cry:

Probably Holly Valance and a cake.

Why doesn't Scott do a political message in tomorrow's Daily Star. A big double page saying "SAVE THE TREES" and that's all?

ah right, i think the songs were stickwitu and that one where craig goes on about losing his bird and it's raining (i forget the name).

he sounded a bit strange on the phone just, i think he may of been doing more than just drinking last night. id keep away!

on the grid.

Yeeahh, he could have been eating or even listening to Radio 3!

I think I'm going to drop off to sleep shortly, dead tired. I'm trying to pursue in meeting some dead cute girl at the UEA. Hopefully she'll see Athlete with me next week.

my mate would be cringing at this, mel c's laugh is like his ex girlfriends.

well it's better than leona lewis' new song. talking of that, they had to play that on galaxy for the first time the other night, i recall dave kelly cutting it short. they just couldn't figure out how it made it to their playlist.

on the grid.