Unofficial Mills

25/09/2007 - Tuesday

ali2098

<b>Random Tuesday - The Phone Book Games Back</b>

Graham on text is Reminded Scott it's his mum's birthday soon. Chapper's has her a nice big present he'll show to Scott later. <i>Goood Mornin'!</i>. Happy Birthday to Laura's Mum for Today!

After a night out last night, Scott's flat mate has been talking to random people on the way home. He promised a homeless person* a hot meal once a month if she gives up smack. Ohh I'd go for that any day.

Remember the hone book game where Scott would ring someone with a funny name? Well it's back, with a twist. Instead of a funny name, it's now funny place. if you laugh at any of these. You are a very silly person.

There is a Gas station in the town of BoldNob. A Hotel At Big Beaver Boulevard. Best for last: A B&B in Dildo! You laughed? Go sit in the corner for ten minutes.

<b>Ladies Bra's!</b>

Some people are still texting in asking why famous people are still doing covers! How could you be soo silly! It's Radio 1's 40th Birthday! Today with a Cover By Mika and Armand Van Helden. On the 25th birthday, radio 1 sold some cars at the Party in the Park. These weren't any cars though, they where Peugeot 205's with radio 1 logo's down the side. 25 where made, and wants to know if any are still around. Scott's found number 9, if you know someone or you have someone that owns one of these cars, email Scott.

Scott want's to back a new song to number one. It's called The Ladies' Bras, by Jonny Trunk and Wisbey. Hew's already played it, and Rob the bank. It's a hell of a tune. If it gets into the chart, it will be the shortest song ever, at a mere 36 seconds. Lot's of little kids are singing along including lovely Holly! Who sang it word for word! Well Done!

<i>Got a loved one you never managed to pass that last message on to? Well use the new website talktadeadpeoples.com. Talk Ta Dead Peoples uses terminally ill people, to remember a message, and go and pass it on to your loved one in the after life. Make the after life extra special. Use Talk ta Dead People today, and tomorrow is a brighter death.</i>

* Tramp.