Unofficial Mills

aled's ego out of control!

cuddlytoy

It seems odd that the forum has been upgraded to vBulletin but none of the posts or members are there any more. It looks better, but the website itself scares me a little.

I think if the forum was a bit more up-to-date with the world of Radio 1 I'd take a bit more interest. Because it doesn't I don't get round to visiting much. It's nice to hear Aled's views on things, but since the launch of the team blogs the best bits seem to be repeated on the Moyles pages.

I like it. Its a far cry from the last design, which was awful on the eye.

He may talk, but it makes it different.

I dont think they wanted the posts or post counts to be there from the previous forum, the members were too competitive, and so were posting junk.

It seems odd that the forum has been upgraded to vBulletin but none of the posts or members are there any more. It looks better, but the website itself scares me a little.

I like it, the new design has made a vast improvment and theres soo many features on there now, like a ranking thing, some fancy picture viewer and a who's online feature, which kinda shows off web 2.0 a lot.

I like it. Its a far cry from the last design, which was awful on the eye.

He may talk, but it makes it different.

I dont think they wanted the posts or post counts to be there from the previous forum, the members were too competitive, and so were posting junk.

I dont think too much of it was junk, perhaps the word association thread got a little carried away but thats one thread and was a good distraction, thats not going to be allowed much on the new site thanks to ranking etc

I think its great a Broadcaster / Producer has the time and the effort to create a website for people who are fans of him. Who cares if its cringe worthy? You have see outside of the box and look at it from a different perspective. This is 5 months in the making, this is the collective effort of his friends and other members and as a result its a birthday present.

aled.info is a outstanding effort and people should look at its an achievement. Its not here to serve his ego, if such a thing actually exists? Its here to serve those as another friendly enviroment, similar to Unofficial Mills where people who are fans of said Producer or the show. Rarely does a thread mention Aled.

Its not as if you see Aled on every newspaper, following out of clubs. He's making no gain from having a website. Its just like anyone else having a website of their own.

Yes, it may come across as a bit of an ego boost, but if you knew the real meaning of the place then you'd understand.

I didn't like this place at first, I couldn't stand Jono or Scott Mills, but i've grown to REALLY like it here. I like to think here and there are similar and its somewhere you can talk about shows and meet similar like minded people.

As a close, I think the site is outstanding and everyone involved has made a great effort to deliver.

507033771.183.1247039672.png