19th to 25th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, it's the two girls whose names slip my mind. Hatty and Tatty? They remind me of the posh girls from Skins last night.

Hmm, they've tweaked the chart show voiceovers. Least they've made the chart sound more appealing now Rihanna's gone.

I'm starting to think that girl with the money has killed him. He sounded very distressed that day. Last spotted in France? He never goes to France!

Wouldn't put it past her. She's a bit of a weirdo, that one.

Chopper, I'm sixteen and I didn't hear it. I'm definitely not old in the head, either!

"Bring your frunds, yah?"

Haha. Very funny that bit.

Why does every Sheffield band sound like the arctic monkeys? Is there no other genre of music or singing there? If I started up a band in Norfolk would I sound like now defunct band Cord?

Why does every Sheffield band sound like the arctic monkeys?

Do have any idea how hard it is to disguise this accent? Seriously, it's next to impossible!

We have proof. Your choice of men, for a start.

Well...alright. You got me there, I suppose.

If Scotts back in the UK for the lottery then surely he should pop into the studio to say hii, mabye he was doing that on Monday.

Doing what on Monday? Yeah if you have a week off going back into work to say hello is just what you'd want to do...

Good one Chopper, the eco-warriors will be on now.

Doing what on Monday? Yeah if you have a week off going back into work to say hello is just what you'd want to do...

There was a pic of what I thought was him on Webcam on monday.

Oohh Private jet, veryy swish..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

That was just the unit assistant.

Oohh right, I thought it was The Scott Mills show, with Chappers with Scott in the background.

Chappers and facemasks? I bet he has a cleanser, toner, moisterisor, lotion, fake tan etc

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I have some kind of facemask thing. My mum always wonders why there's so much muck in the bath. And that's why.

Bedouin Soundclash are playing the UEA next month. Everyone is probably only going for this song...

Dogs are overweight? Hmm, they must have spotted my ex on holiday.

so when is the gold going to kick in? is this a warm up?

What you talking about? This is the best of Scott's work. There's a difference between radio gold and Scott Mills gold ;)