19th to 25th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Radio 1 bosses have become the Russians. Covering up Scott's death like this!

Oh that's sad, I thought Annie Mac was going to come up some highly unique names for the team again. Chopper. I mean she's a comedy genius!

Also I'd like to point out Hollyoaks fans. That there's a new service called Channel 4+1 on Sky, Freeview and cable. So you can stop swanning off at 6.30 to watch Hollyoaks and wait till 7.30.

Also I'd like to point out Hollyoaks fans. That there's a new service called Channel 4+1 on Sky, Freeview and cable. So you can stop swanning off at 6.30 to watch Hollyoaks and wait till 7.30.

But, Id also like to point out that we have one tv with Sky on, which is always in use so I cant really make use of the service unless I get there mega early and keenly early, also they've changed the channel numbers = veryyy confusing..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Get a Freeview box then. Get Sky+ or get 4OnDemand. Many ways!

Do you know what thats really creepy cos we were thinking of getting one of them like this morning..

I want my parcel silly parcel people bahh :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I must say, Chappers is doing really well on his own. I know most of it is Scott's best bits, but he's got his own thing going on too, and it really, really works. I definitely think this is the best thing to do when Scott goes away from now on.

Go Chopper!

For those that are lost and wanting to download particular clips from the shows, I've put up a page with every clip that Chappers plays out this week, so you don't have to trawl through the site. Just go to the homepage and click the big picture on the front.

It's been constantly raining for three days now, how can you say it's warm?

I'd like to hear Chappers interview with the "next big thing" Lola from last year. Ah wait, she didn't do much after that sex song....

How is he supposed to have died this time?

He didn't need to. It was just the fact it was a tribute show, and that yesterday they made a call about his funeral.

Eurgh, that Scott Mills. A gas guzzler. I bet he got a plane back to England just for the lottery, and is returning to France again tonight.