19th to 25th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im enjoying todays show, bringing back all the memories..

Dont suppose anyone knows how to track a parcel thats been sent to you on DHL, cos im getting an exciting parcel this week from them, and I saw a DHL van earlier and was like "you have my parcel goddamnit" I seem to be the only one who hasnt got hers yet, rubbish...:cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Hey Ema.

This plays on me on this forum, how do you all know the exact dates of all the features? I couldnt tell you the month let alone the date.

I just had a quick look on the sound clips bit and found aload, but I dont think one of them mentions that specific clip..

Gah, if they sent my parcel friday its gotta be here by now..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Hey y'all... have been listening to today's show on my car journey back from Newcastle-under-Lyme(scale) and just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this whole Scott Mills Gold thing, it was nice to hear the "you ate the food, you drank the wine, do the right thing" story in full as I missed it when it was first broadcast. All I can say is that the guy really is an absolute arse and it's no wonder he's single...

Btw - what does everyone think of that new Reverend and the Makers song that Chopper thinks is brilliant? I'm not sure what to think of it to be honest, it hasn't quite grown on me yet. Think it's the chavvy female vocal.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...