12th to 18th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Underage Festival. Still think that sounds so wrong - as if it's a convention for people who have designs on the underage person.

Well you would. Anything that isn't for the 40 year olds and above is a disgrace :rolleyes:;)

Well you would. Anything that isn't for the 40 year olds and above is a disgrace :rolleyes:;)

Pardon? I meant it sounds like a paedo convention!

Actually I thought it was a really great idea, though maybe not as good as getting into an 18+ event on fake ID and drinking and smoking - somehow it was a bit "wholesome" - about time people under 18 had the chance to legitimately see top bands though. 14+ gigs are a real rarity round here, even 16+ isn't very common because of course all the profit's made on the alcohol sales.

UM is a nice place

Ema be like me and be devoted and watch the 7pm episode on E4!

Of course ;) Im gunna have to 4od some of todays episode though cos all the way through dinner mum was commenting on it like "oh this is pure trash compared to corrie" so Ive come to watch the rest whilst trying to eat..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Hmm need to listen again to the Pete Tong in Ibiza obviously. The blue guy - well I have seen a girl who's covered her whole self in blue like that in Camden last year but it looked good on her!

Pete Tong looks healthy and fit in the picture, you've a better version of it than the official website, too :)

UM is a nice place

Just had a quick listen through in the last ten or so minutes, thought I'd capture the Princess Diana story as that's quite golden :D

Sarah tries to talk about Diana in the newspaper - towards the end of MP3

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/audio/sarahken-1.mp3

Random banter with co-host and her "breathing problems"

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/audio/sarahken-2.mp3

Sounds more drunk than ill to me :D