Unofficial Mills

Prince - Planet Earth?

KingTutsWWH

Has anyone bought the Daily Mail today, then obviously binned the paper immediately (pompous, crappy right-wing wrapping paper) and listened to the free attached new Prince album?

What do you think?

Firstly of the album, and secondly about the way he chose to release it?

I'll have to wait a bit for my copy. So would like your views....

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

At least you feel less guilty about downloading it Illegally, if your into that type of thing...

:whistle:

Me, never... dreadful habit that! Have you heard it though? or isn't it your cup of tea?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Im still getting over the fact how we didnt get one in our daily mail but my grandad did, and he promised to keep it for me then when we went to see him this afternoon and collect it, he had given it away and forgotten about me :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

The fact that it's free with the Mail On Sunday is enough to tell me it's not worth listening to. It will no doubt go on old folks' free CD pile along with Rock Legends and the Dr Zhivago free DVD. Probably used to scare birds on the cabbage patches.

We've got it, but I haven't listened yet. As Mike well knows, I like Prince and I love the new single, so I'm looking forward to listening to it.

Yes I'd like your opinion please, Miss Raspberry Beret!:)