Unofficial Mills

Nat and Vicky to pair up for weekends

Jono

1 hour ago, R1Fan1 said:

For whatever reason, Danny Beard will be looking after the slot until July.

This is a really random one. Plenty of presenters that they've used over the past couple of years at Christmas/bank holidays/Friday early breakfast that they could've called upon. I don't see the logic here 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, NathanS said:

This is a really random one. Plenty of presenters that they've used over the past couple of years at Christmas/bank holidays/Friday early breakfast that they could've called upon. I don't see the logic here 🤷‍♂️

Another example of a celebrity hire when they’ve got plenty of presenters knocking on the door.

8 hours ago, NathanS said:

I start to wonder if some of the cover presenters make so much money from the last-minute contracting fees (alongside commercial radio jobs), that they don’t want to take a paycut with a BBC payroll job! Although I guess this would be a short-term contract