• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

15th to 22nd July 2007

Yeh I would quite like everyone to die. And 1) I am not over weight and 2) She sounds like she's off of Hollyoaks School of Acting

PAOLOOOOOOO.

Yay.

We all like new shoes don't we?

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk

I work with a Jenny Bean. Her parents were so harsh to call her that name!

I was intrigued by Scott's shorts too. But I've always wondered why he wears shorts in a very cold studio

post-5-145327863022_thumb.jpg

Kicking around Yahoo! Answers are these quotes:

Speedos are NOT mandatory in France. There are no worries, you do not need to go and find a speedo. Some people may be wearing them but I would say the majority of the people will be wearing regular bathing suits.

Hahaha, is this really true...?

I think the shorts ban in French pools is due to the fact that shorts absorb a lot more water than speedos and so the pool needs topping up more often, and therefore uses more water, if everyone wears shorts. At least that's what I read somewhere.

Oh, so in it's five year run, they've actually changed it a bit. It used to be higher or lower with the actual lottery numbers.

Haha, aw bring back DJ Spoony! She had a fair point though, you hear more of Scott these days on the chart show than JK and Joel. It's any one's guess who might present it.

Oh no, actual Harry Potter. Isn't "mad" so 1990s. That sort of image conjours up Sara Cox on Breakfast!

Did she just say "her-moan-y". She can't read! Even I know it's not pronounced like that!

Ooh, I'm up for a Thomas The Tank reading night. That's more my level.

That banner is so on. Write the ending on a massive banner.

I love telling people that I've never seen any Harry Potter films or read on the books, the look of shock on their faces is brilliant!

Okay... maybe love is too strong a word. But it is quite funny!

But it's like Lost. People will kick up a fuss if you tell them the ending a year down the line. That's their problem if they have been away from the world for the last year.

Stop slagging off Harry Potter!

I was reading the book in the other room when I heard Scott mention it. And I'm going at midnight on Friday - you're more than welcome to come and queue with me Scott!

Stop slagging off Harry Potter!

I was reading the book in the other room when I heard Scott mention it. And I'm going at midnight on Friday - you're more than welcome to come and queue with me Scott!

Ooh even better. You're in the queue full of Harry Potter fans, read the last page and shout "oh my god he dies!"

I haven't been away from the world though, I've just been in a world with only five TV channels! Plus, I love finding out Lost spoilers! :P

Five TV channels, Bexy? I only get four!

That woman sounds so posh, urgh. Explains a lot of things. What is this? Richard and Judy's book club?

She's 52 and called Candy? What an f'ed up world!

Is there like a 99p book out there which if we all buy would thrash Harry Potter in the charts? Something really cheaply available that everyone would go out and buy.