Unofficial Mills

Shayne Ward nearly drowns midget

Mike

160x120_shayneward_2007beachshot.jpg

Shayne Ward's video shoot for new single 'If It's OK With You' almost ended in disaster, with the X Factor star nearly drowning a midget in a swimming pool, say reports.

The singer was supposed to throw a Mexican midget wrestler into the pool, but accidentally picked up the wrong person, unaware the one he had chosen had his mouth covered by a full-face mask and could barely breathe in the water.

After spotting the man struggling, Ward took it upon himself to rectify the mistake and hurled himself into the pool to save his video co-star.

An insider from the set of the video said: "Shayne was obviously really embarrassed by what happened - luckily his 'victim' thought it was hilarious, and they all ended up having a right laugh about it."

----

Haha. Gets him publlicity for his new Single i guess...

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Shayne Ward... name rings a bell... a cricket player, right?

Why does everyone have a Tendency to put Capital letters in the Middle of sentences?

Bad tendencies :)

Shame it wasn't the other way round, with the midget chucking Shayne in the pool.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

He was touring this year?

I had nearly forgotten his existence till this thread.

Haha, speaking of X Factor, whatever happened to Leona? I thought she was going to be the next big thing? I'm not sure about a tour, he probably will be doing one, though.

Leona, did she even win?

I remember Simon Cowell saying she'd be huge in America. No sign yet...

Yeah, she did. She won last year's. She hasn't even released a second single yet. Isn't she popular?!