Unofficial Mills

Scott in this week's Heat magazine

tamba

I think I actually will! Now I need to find some money. How much is it?

As what Ema said, I bought it with my dinner money :D. I shall have to stick the Scott picture on one of my files, but I can't decide between Media and German. I found it quite amusing today, if you look at any of the books that my friends read on their lunch break, more likely than not it's something by Shakespeare, or Chopin, some works of literature, anyway. Then you see me flicking through Heat magazine. No wonder they think I'm a bit dumb.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I have Heat Magazine! I've just bought it for the first time in my life, and it looks good.

Bless ol' Jug Ears. And I really want to know who the celeb is that chatted him up. Like, really want to know.

Nice surprise on page 44, there's Richard and James, which I knew about and stared at for a few minutes, but there's also a lovely picture of John Simm, looking muddy and evil and sexy. Yay!

Maybe not, but as for the usefulness of analysing poetry and reading plays, well I don't see the point of making that compulsory, as I don't believe it really adds to people's skills in later life.

Yeah, that I do agree with... I was pretty good at English when I was at school but the main reason I didn't do it at A-level was because I'd got so fed up of the constant and largely pointless over-analysing of books that the teachers would always make us do.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...