2nd July to 7th July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now we know why Timbaland goes caravanning!

Timbaland has claimed that he's allergic to hotels. The music producer says he's plagued with allergies and insists that hotel rooms are one of the causes of them. Timbaland, who currently has a cold, confirmed that he flies by private jet because he's scared of germs.

The hip-hop star told BBC Radio 1: 'I'm allergic to dust and I'm allergic to hotel rooms, they're really bad.'

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=55942&in_page_id=7

Ooh Calvin Harris is playing the UEA soon according to his myspace.

Ooohh I missed him at Leeds and 02 wireless, apparently he only played 25 minutes at the leeds gig then went home..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Yay, I'm onboard.

Haha, I don't have a career in drama ahead of me, some friends and I were filming a presentation and for part of it I was on the floor whilst someone was kicking me (don't ask..). She kicked too hard so I sat up, suddenly undead, whacked her on the leg and told her to f off quite loudly.

bobobobo flaps. I just closed a clip I'd just edited out of Tuesday's show, without saving.

Grace did you see S4Girls? I think Scott and Twanger went to see them last night...

Just worried about London, and working out what I need to pack and have on my computer!

"V. Confused" - in what sense Chopper? About his gender, his sexuality, or just the night?