Unofficial Mills

im off for a bit...

Ema

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooooook im going to be heading off soon cos i want to sleep..i dunno when il be outta hospital they're hoping im only in a day..so i might be back on here late tommorow night or something...im sure you will miss me *cough*yeah right..

ema x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

oooooooook im going to be heading off soon cos i want to sleep..i dunno when il be outta hospital they're hoping im only in a day..so i might be back on here late tommorow night or something...im sure you will miss me *cough*yeah right..

ema x

We will miss you,

i hope it all goes well and i hope to see you back on as soon as possible.

Michael

You will be ok. Remember the nurses! Im sure you will have stories to tell when you get back. So i am going to fill in for you while you are away and say things without full stops to sound like an american teenager (although you dont do that no more i just want to do it though). And i will also go lol and omfg, rofl as well. N try n incorprate sum txt spch!

Bye then :D

EDIT: Jono is missing you already, look he is crying!

on the grid.

You will be ok. Remember the nurses! Im sure you will have stories to tell when you get back. So i am going to fill in for you while you are away and say things without full stops to sound like an american teenager (although you dont do that no more i just want to do it though). And i will also go lol and omfg, rofl as well. N try n incorprate sum txt spch!

Bye then :D

EDIT: Jono is missing you already, look he is crying!

and by the way downcount i dont talk in text speech anymore!look proper english :D

twitter.com/emgreatorex