25th June to 1st July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Michaela's gone now. I'm sure she'll be back another day...

I've already heard the Flirt Divert jingle. It's far better than the last one.

She's still online...

I'm waiting for Scott to play it, I don't want to spoil the surprise. *geek*

"Touch Me I'm Karen Taylor" - I actually find this funny. I might watch it, as crap as it sounds. I saw the ending of the last one just before The Real Hustlers.

Also did any one see Hollyoaks this week? How amazing was the storyline at the moment?

This woman just phoned and asked to speak to my dad and she was like "is he your dad?" and I was like "er yes..why..." and she said "oh tell him its christine and I need to speak to him asap" so I shouted "who the hell is she" to my dad downstairs(I actually thought he was seeing another woman and started getting worried!)

Turns out its someone he works with but I think she was surprised to find he has a daughter! :|

Anyway, I still havent been rescued by a fit fireman :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

"Touch Me I'm Karen Taylor" - I actually find this funny. I might watch it, as crap as it sounds. I saw the ending of the last one just before The Real Hustlers.

Also did any one see Hollyoaks this week? How amazing was the storyline at the moment?

Meeeee, its good, Toms cute and so is OB cos I met him last week :oops:

Claires nasty, Justin is lovely too.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It's like Radio 1 has turned into Babe Station. Haha.

Bets that they split by the end of the week? I hope they're not loaded, could be a messy divorce. Loaded meaning in terms of money...