Unofficial Mills

05/06/2007 - Tuesday

Jono

Allor! It's Jono, the prodigal site creator has returned. We're in the middle of exams at the moment, but I thought I'd do a sneaky review today for Tuesday's show.

<b>I'll never forget this night with the girl at the rock show</b>

This weekend it's the Download Festival. There's no Trevor this week, as much as he's a fan of the music, it'll be Daniel P. Carter and Mike Davies bringing you all the gossip from the festival. Don't be scared, they're both very nice people, and the daylight will do them good. As Riz informed you yesterday, they may be giving away tickets on the show with Chopper's swing action, but you can also win tickets on the Radio 1 website. All you have to do is create a rock garden! Go on, make Charlie Dimmock proud.

<b>And now let's lower the tone and talk death...</b>

Scott's been sent a link today which tells you how you're going to die. Bit morbid, but just go with the flow. It's "completely scientific" he claims. All it needs to know is your phobias, gender, and lesiure activities. Scott is due to die whilst eating an ingredient in sushi at the age of sixty-seven. Chappers will be poisoned by his ex of his seventh marriage. Meanwhile Laura will die at 41, trying to mail herself around the world. Some very odd 'deaths' were coming through on the texts, including deaths at Tom Jones events and car crashes involving Ryan Seacrest.

<b>And now, hot off of America...</b>

Scott also got sent a video of reality television show 'Sunset Tan'. It's the place where Paris Hilton and Britney get their fake tans. You can see it on the E! channel. The clip Scott had today involved Nick, talking to the mother of a daughter who wanted a fake tan for her school pictures. Nick suggested the 'Lindsay Lohan' special, and the girl was quite excited about it all. No wonder she was, it cost $13,000. Get on to YouTube to see it, and never go to LA again.

<b>Taking the p*ss? This girl thinks so...</b>

Now is this normal? One caller had concern about her boyfriend, who has started peeing in the kitchen sink rather than going to the bog. Chappers had a confession to make about this. When he was on tour with Dave in Penzance, the toilet was too far, and so they both opted to go to the toilet in the nearby kitchen sink in the office near the stage. At one point they both went to the loo together! One listener even admitted to peeing off the top of a fifth floor balcony on to the car below. I'll be honest, I've done so in the bathroom sink, I'm not proud of it but when you've got to go, you have got to go.

<b>It's not about you...</b>

Did you miss JK and Joel last week? Laura almost ended her relationship last week with James, after she got the one that doesn't speak to e-mail Roy from Scouting For Girls to ask if he has a girlfriend. Roy has been in touch to say it has also caused friction with his girlfriend who thinks there's something going on between him and Laura. To be honest I don't see what Roy's girlfriend is complaining about. The band's called 'Scouting For Girls' for a start. More the fool her for trusting Roy!

<b>Plucking up the courage</b>

Before Scott went on holiday, he had a few glasses of wine to celebrate his holiday. He was out with one of his girl mates, who is getting married next year. She was explaining to Scott she wants a harpist at her wedding. But after a few glasses, things were going a bit wrong. No, nothing like you'd think. He said he would play the harp for her at the wedding. Today she e-mailed asking if he was still up for it. Now if you know Scott you'll now he can't play a harp or any musical instrument. What does he do? Chappers thinks she's stringing him along. Scott thinks he has either the choice of learning the harp or owning up to lying. Personally, I'd fake it. Bring in some harp music and pretend to be playing it. No one's really going to notice, are they? A know it all on the phone this afternoon claimed she'd taught herself, so Scott should have no problem teaching himself. There is one other alternative... someone could break his arm.

Download the podcast this week for all the highlights of today's show, and if you've got an opinion about the show come on down to the forum and tell us!