7th to 11th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmph, the UEA has been rubbish for gigs this side of the university term. Doubt it's their fault, but doesn't seem to be many decent bands touring that want to go to universities.

I wish I could have three hours where I could sit down and properly listen to the show. At the moment, that's not happening, so my comments are a bit junky.

Aha, my folks have gone out, all is good. Uniting Nations, not heard this in a while. Not bad! Not bad!

Well you know what they say, Scott Mills is the lord.

I think she's just hoping he'll pull out her numbers on the lottery.

Choon... and where the hell did everyone go?

I thought it was going to go back down the You've Been Framed route, haha. Did any one film it?

We could get some vicars and nuns to make jingles.

"Hi I'm Sister Clarence, and when I'm in the habit, I listen to Scott Mills on Radio 1"

I've seen that. Ironically I got annoyed because the volume was turned down. You don't really need it though. Reminds me of Mr Bean that.

It's funny when they do the tricks once. Then they do it every episode, and then you just don't see the humour.

But it entertains the old people, so whatever... just a filler for Dr Who and Joseph I guess.

Sometimes I do go out, it's just prime time when you're tucking into your unhealthy tea with your family, either before you go out, work or do something else.

Can you imagine all them on the 'programmes I watched when I grew up' sort of shows in 50 years time?