7th to 11th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, there's a story line you don't see much in Casualty. Also when is Scott on Casualty again.

I'm starting to see why this guy didn't pass, he sounds a danger to us all 'NYC Beat Beat Beat Beat'.

Still no e-mail about R1BW. Arsed off if they took me off the list just because I'm from Unofficial Mills or something, it's not like I get special treatment or anything. Please tell me others haven't had an email yet?

:bah:

poor jono the only one hyping up this event and no tickets i wouldnt bother now mate all the travellodges will be booked up :D

I wouldnt count on it, Jono will probably wangle tickets from Scott and then Jono will find some random person of myspace who knows him that will allow him to pitch his tent in their garden :D

Hahaha, if only. I'm so far up that VIP list I didn't even get an e-mail back. It's not over till the fat lady sings though, and Beth Ditto has yet to sing.

Hmm the girl in the nearby town that I know applied got no e-mail either. How weird.

"As we sent out over 450,000 identical emails to people who didn't get tickets there is a chance email providers have rejected these emails as spam - unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this.

Alternatively you may have given us the wrong email address - a surprisingly large amount of people make this mistake.

As long as you gave the correct name and postal address, your tickets will be sent out if you were successful."

That irritates me, as if they knew it was going to be blocked as spam they could have done something else - such as enclose our name or address or something. We all got the registration e-mail so there wasn't a wrong address, and yet I barely know any one who got any sort of response.

Oh well, the conspiracy goes on! Until then it's time to air guitar, and do the on-air competitions.

Also this poker m'larky seems to be all over television. It was on Channel 5 and Ftn last night. Some celebrity version of it too, Emma Kennedy vs Mike Reid. Top stuff... no idea what the hell it was about though.