29th April to 4th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because people keep posting off-topic stuff in the 'general' forum, so I had to give them a better hint that it's not where you put it. And I felt like confusing you all, mwhahaha. Aren't Radio 1 doing any exam help campaigns this year?

Because people keep posting off-topic stuff in the 'general' forum, so I had to give them a better hint that it's not where you put it. And I felt like confusing you all, mwhahaha.

You're so evil. :D

Ooh, new game! And it's scientific! Brilliant!

They kind of did that on breakfast, but didn't video it. Wouldn't mind to see a video of it. Oh Grace, did you regularly do that last year then? Pssst, The Feeling were so Summer '06 too, but I don't see you complaining ;)

They kind of did that on breakfast, but didn't video it. Wouldn't mind to see a video of it. Oh Grace, did you regularly do that last year then? Pssst, The Feeling were so Summer '06 too, but I don't see you complaining ;)

Oh ssh up you.

And yeah, everyone did it all summer. In bottles not mouths though.

You said why can't he play some bobbins. It was a question. I had no idea what it meant!

I bet all her fans were blinded by the light reflecting from her shiny head too.

Is it wrong for me to quite like this JoJo track now? It's really grown on me.

I think all girls would be great for PFL. I can imagine Scott chewing chewing gum at the side like some sort of football manager.