29th April to 4th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i remember this record, good 90's choice.

you have to register to watch the stream!?

I just entered it in and they send you straight to the stream. Just type in unofficialmills.co.uk for the company.

Well here's a few of my 'highlights' from the Sony Radio Awards - notably they all mention Unofficial Mills...

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/audio/dailyclips/april2007/30-4-2007-sonyradio_mention.mp3

Oh and is this the sexiest voice of the night? Some super model and Bobby Friction sporting their husky voices.

http://www.unofficialmills.co.uk/audio/dailyclips/april2007/30-4-2007-sexy_voice.mp3

Ooh, I hate dates. Turns out the girl I was going to go on a date with on Sunday is now leading another guy on, so I think I'll pass on the date with her :rolleyes:

Poking my eyes out with forks sounds more fun to me. Can't believe it's May already.

He obviously stayed for JK and Jo-el's gay disco last night. Or Natasha Bedingfield. Enough to make us all rough.

He hasn't offended me, well he has now, playing this ruddy Umbrella track.

John Humphries answered my question, so I'm okay. Haha, wasn't just Laura. But when they said 'quirky features' I knew it wouldn't be Moyles. Celebrity Tarzan? I think not!

Well obviously they're going to incorporate a hospital based drama into it, may be something like Heartbeat, and Big Brother too. Because obviously there's more to Eastenders than just being a soap.

I'm offended by Paul Gamobochini's rubbish jokes. That'll do.

Jo Whiley didn't mention the met bar. Jo said she was in a bizarre dodgy pub (or words to that effect) with Scott Mills, David Gest, Right Said Fred and Terry Wogan at 2am this morning!

My sister almost pulled my ear off today. She managed to break the cartlidge in it, so now one ear goes further than the other when you pull it. :x It hurts.

Ewww! Stay away! Freak. You've given me wrong images.