Unofficial Mills

Show Clippers Wanted!

DC

If you have the ability to record the Scott Mills show either via digital tv, digital radio or fm. Then maybe you would be interested in helping us out! You must be prepared to cut out almost every link of the show, even sometimes the runs up to newsbeat. Mabie even parts of your call, usually 80% of the links in every show get requested so you have to be prepared for a bit of work! Only Fridays you do see a drop in the amount requested because of the wonder years and the floorfillers taking up the room.

It's simple really, just make sure you have no copyrighted material such as full music tracks in the clips and you should be ok. If Scott is playing the intro of a song and talking over it, just fade it out as soon as he stops speaking. that would be fine.

We usually make highlight packages nowdays, to save time and make it more practical than seperate mp3's. How many of those there are depends on how much there is to clip out of the show. We make them around 15-20 mins in length due to the file size beng a decent amount, when you reach that limit you make a seperate highlights folder for the rest.

showclipdetail1.JPG

This is how the table should look when filled in correctly. Obviously for part 2 you add part 2 instead of part 1 on the end and the mp3 name should have a '2' after the highlights word. so it would look like '18-4-2007-highlights2', opposed to the first package without the number 2.

We do sometimes clip out parts of the show separately, this is becuase they will probably be put on the best of page on the main website. Usually they include site mentions, random acts of kindness, when scott busts someone etc. It should be stated that it needs to be clipped separately anyway.

So if you re interested or have any questions don't be afraid to pm myself:-

http://www.themillsfansite.com/communities/private.php?do=newpm&u=14

or Jono (the site lord):-

http://www.themillsfansite.com/communities/private.php?do=newpm&u=5

Or click the 'contact us' link at the bottom.

thanks.

DC

on the grid.

I actually would be interested in helping with this if my working hours didn't cover the first two thirds or more of the show. And I'm not keen on leaving my net connection live and unattended for any length of time... Sorry. :(

I do though really appreciate the amount of effort you guys put into the clips as it keeps me up to date with all the best bits. Thanks.

Not just a forum? Heck no - it's loads more...

• 5 years later...