9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"KATE MOSS threw a diva strop and stormed out of her best pal’s big night after being hit by a flying ice cube."

Great to see The Sun taking care of those big stories today...

Yes, all last week from 7am, and all this week :bah:

I like that my parents get up at different times, they bring in cups of tea for me thinking I haven't had one yet.

I want to meet my myspace friend again who I met yesterday, she's so sweet :D

I wonder if Scott was thinking about naked listeners after thinking about Janet naked!

Well, I generally sleep naked if it's hot (there's a lock on my bedroom door!), so when I turn on the radio whilst I'm in bed, I'm listening naked. I don't do it a lot, just sometimes.

Does it not concern you random family members will see you

Hi - I couldn't get on till now I got a "there seems to be a problem with the UnofficialMills database" message.

Shame there's webcam really, or Scott could claim he was doing the show naked too - it could be like a sauna in the studio with them all steaming in towels (a full-length towel for Laura, obviously).

UM is a nice place

Ew, my school jumper smells like the cat's done something to it. Gross. I just told Mum that I can't wear it and she asked "Why didn't you know this last night?" so I replied "I don't smell my clothes when I get them out. It was in my drawer, so I assumed it was clean. I'll do my best to smell everything tomorrow though." I mean, really!